Seller representation makes a huge difference when you are putting your commercial real estate property on the market. Regardless of your own personal experience, it is helpful to have an agent or broker on your side since every transaction is unique. You will want to think twice before going it alone. Since our agents at the Menlo Group deal with seller representation on a daily basis, they have helped clients in many different situations. And, they can help you, too.
Here are some benefits to having seller representation from our team at the Menlo Group:
- Superb level of expertise. Our agents are knowledgeable in their field. They are constantly acquiring new information and working to benefit their clients.
- Marketing your property. This is a huge advantage to working with our team. Our agents employ a wide variety of marketing tools and resources in order to maximize the exposure of your listing. They can get your property in front of the right audience and demographics.
- Consistent access to comparable listings. Our agents constantly have their ear to the ground, waiting on hot leads and pursuing those leads. They are prepared to present your property at the drop of a hat to any and all interested and serious buyers.
- Skilled negotiation. Our agents at the Menlo Group have extensive training and experience in negotiations. They will work diligently to get you the best possible deal for your property.
- Mitigation of legal issues. They help manage all of the paperwork and legal information so you don’t have to.
With the recovering economy, the commercial real estate market is experience continuing improvement. Spaces that were vacant before are filling up faster and at great rates. At the same time, this new demand is creating a price surge in competitive real estate. Having seller representation from the Menlo Group ensures that you have someone working for you who is equipped with the tools, knowledge and connections to locate buyers efficiently and cost effectively.
At Menlo Group, we can offer seller representation that fits your unique needs. Contact us today for a consultation.