Here at Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate, we believe that life is all about balance. We believe in a good work ethic and in the value of hard work. We also know that it is important to balance all of that hard work with some fun! Here is a list of some fun things to do in Scottsdale, AZ.
1) Attend the Waste Management Phoenix Open – This event attracts people from all over the world and proves to be a fun experience, whether you follow golf or not. The atmosphere at the 16th hole is like nothing you’ve ever seen and is something every Scottsdale resident should experience at least once. In 2015, the event starts on Monday, January 26th and runs that entire next week.
2) Hike Camelback Mountain – Camelback Mountain is a hiking destination for both locals and tourists and is located in the Camelback Mountain Echo Canyon Recreation Area. The top of the trail provides breathtaking, 360 degree views of the entire Valley of the Sun. During the winter months, you should arrive early, especially on weekends, as parking is limited and fills up fast.
3) Visit Old Town Scottsdale – Filled with an abundance of art galleries, kitschy shops and many wonderful restaurants, this charming area is great for both day trips and nightlife. Although it is a popular tourist destination, the locals also venture here to experience all that Old Town has to offer.
4) Shop at Scottsdale Fashion Square – Home to hundreds of retail stores including Nordstrom and Nieman Marcus, this incredible complex is a destination more than a shopping mall. Any shopaholic could get lost in this shoppers mecca.
5) Visit the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art – No list would be complete without a little bit of culture. Located in downtown Scottsdale, this museum is the state of Arizona’s only permanent museum dedicated to modern art, design and architecture. It is located in a beautifully landscaped park and rotates through 9-12 exhibits per year.
To make your business a part of the vibrant Scottsdale commercial real estate market, contact Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate.