You need office space. Not just any space, but one that will grow with your business and its needs. Fortunately for you, there are many large-scale Phoenix developments to choose from. Do you need a one story or multi-level building? Or, do you prefer something located in a business park? Whatever your office space needs, you may find the following types of large Phoenix developments appealing:
- Medical office space close to Desert Samaritan Hospital, ASU and Sky Harbor Airport.
- In the heart of Phoenix there’s office space with ample parking located on Central Ave., next to Lincoln Hospital.
- A large development business center that is easily accessible to the 202 and major retail outlets. It features attractive landscape, walkways and some covered parking.
These are just a few examples of some of the larger Phoenix metro area commercial properties. Whichever type of office space you choose, here is some advice to keep in mind before you decide to purchase it:
- Determine your business needs. How much space will you need? How will you use the space? What amenities do you need the space to provide?
- Don’t choose commercial real estate property based on cost alone. Yes, we understand you want to keep the overhead low. However, smart business owners know that no amount of advertising or marketing can make up for a lousy location.
- When considering a location, include convenience for customers and/or clients, employees, and suppliers. Is there enough nearby parking? How about proximity to public transportation?
- Do the surrounding businesses complement yours, or compete with it?
We hope the above examples of Phoenix developments give you some idea as to potential large-scale office spaces options. Should you have questions about selecting the best office space for your needs, don’t hesitate to contact us at 480.659.1777. The Menlo team is here to help you!