Gilbert, Arizona was recently named as the 12th hardest working city in the nation. That’s no surprise to us here at the Menlo Group. As specialists in Gilbert commercial real estate, we know first-hand about the integrity and work ethic of people in Gilbert. Many of them are our clients!
According to a survey conducted by Wallethub, a Washington, D.C.-based consumer advocacy group, seven Arizona cities and towns made the list of the “Hardest Working Cities in America” for 2015. Using statistics like number of hours worked per week, the time it takes to commute, and the number of people with more than one job, the town of Gilbert topped the rankings of those Arizona locales.
As far as Gilbert commercial real estate is concerned, properties here are much in demand. At the Menlo Group, our team is busier than ever with transactions in the Gilbert commercial real estate market. It must be that word is getting around about how great it is to have a business in Gilbert. After all, Gilbert is known as having a “Small Town Feel With A Big City Appeal.”
Here are some interesting facts about Gilbert:
- Gilbert was once called the “Hay Shipping Capital of the World.”
- The city was incorporated in July of 1920.
- In it’s early years, Gilbert was primarily a farming community fueled by the rail line and construction of the Roosevelt Dam.
- In 2008, Gilbert was ranked by Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in the United States.
- The largest employers in Gilbert are Gilbert Public Schools and Banner Health.
- NASA astronaut Carlos Noriega resides here.
- Gilbert has two Sister Cities: Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland and Leshan, China.
At Menlo Commercial Real Estate, we offer tenant/buyer representation, lease and purchase negotiations, lease renewals, office relocations, buy vs. lease analysis, needs assessments and site selection. We are dedicated to Gilbert commercial real estate and meeting the needs of your business.
If you are interested in learning more about Gilbert commercial real estate, contact us here to schedule a consultation. We are always happy to answer any questions and share why we believe Gilbert is a great place to do business. Let us put our negotiation skills to work for you in securing your next commercial real estate purchase or lease. You can also search our listings for a property to fit your needs.