Gilbert commercial real estate is a great place to start a business. Starting a business takes a lot of time and effort and many business owners feel like their time is stretched thin. But even with all of the demands of starting a new company, business owners might think about the benefits of joining their local Chamber of Commerce.
With an already very busy schedule, how do you justify adding one more commitment to the mix? There is a lot to do and so little time to do it in! Here are some things to consider when thinking about joining the local chamber of commerce.
- Studies show that customers prefer doing business with a chamber of commerce member more than a business that is not a member.
- Involvement in the local chamber of commerce keeps you up to date on what the latest trends are in your community.
- The chamber of commerce offers great networking opportunities.
- Being a chamber member also gives your business a chance to see what current issues are important in your marketplace.
- Chamber of commerce membership improves your credibility.
- Many chamber of commerce groups speak up on government issues affecting your business.
- Some chamber of commerce organizations offer member to member discount programs which can be very valuable to your business.
- Many chambers also have member exclusive advertising that can help your business reach new customers.
- It is not only consumers who are more likely to do business with a local chamber of commerce member, other businesses also prefer to do business with members.
- Increase visibility in your community with your active participation in chamber events.
Gilbert commercial real estate is our specialty here at Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate and we want to help your business grow. We understand lease negotiations, office relocations, purchases and lease renewals. Please contact our office for all of your Gilbert commercial real estate needs.