Finding office space in Gilbert and the East Valley for our clients is exciting right now. Business is booming in this area, and there are many opportunities to land a great location. Whether you’re a small to mid-size business or a larger company looking to offer your employees and clients new amenities and more space, we can help you find the right place to meet your needs. The key is to give yourself adequate time to make the right decision.
Here are some different solutions to consider when looking for a new location for your business:
- Plentiful parking is always a sought-after feature when finding office space. Say you find the perfect location, but parking is limited because you share with another renter. Offer employees rewards for taking part of a ride-share program and or, for using alternate forms of transportation – light rail, bike, etc.
- Co-working offices may be an option. You maintain the privacy of an office, but gain access to like-minded professionals. This can make for good networking opportunities.
- Ask yourself this, “Do all my employees need to be in the same location to efficiently do their job?” If the answer is “no”, consider separating your staff by function and location when you are in process of finding office space.
- Consider recently vacated/renovated properties, or ones where another business never moved in as planned. It may save you money where leasehold improvements are concerned.
- Think about your company’s culture when you are in the process of finding office space. Are they health-conscious? Then review options close to gyms and or, parks with walk/jog trails. Are your employees green-minded and prefer shorter commutes? Consider centrally located properties.
- Always be on the lookout. You never know when the right real estate will become available.
All this said, our team at Menlo is here to help you in finding office space that is the best for you. Should you have questions, please contact us at 480.659.1777 or email us at email@example.com.