Commercial real estate in Phoenix offers a myriad of locations to establish your business. With so many options from which to choose, it helps to do a little planning and research before you head out to find the perfect place.
To get you started, we’ve provided a few things to think about to help you choose the best location for commercial real estate in Phoenix. Check out this list below:
- Exposure—Will customers/clients be able to find you?
- Brand Image—Does the location help you send the right message?
- Competition—What other businesses are nearby? Do they complement or compete?
- Safety—Will customers and employees feel safe in the building or walking to/from their cars?
- Zoning regulations—Is the property zoned for your type of business?
- Convenience for suppliers—Can your suppliers get to you easily?
- Upgrades—Does the space need to be renovated?
- Potential Growth—Is there enough room if you expect to grow?
- Additional costs—Can you afford the location as well as the additional expenses to make it business ready, such as decorating and IT system upgrading?
The other big issue to think about is how attractive a particular location might be to your employees. Is there a Starbuck’s nearby? Decent restaurants? How about other conveniences like grocery stores or a gym? It just makes good sense to look at commercial real estate Phoenix locations that will appeal to your employees. After all, happy employees are productive employees, right? So, finding a good spot for your business that will help make their lives easier is a definite plus. With great amenities nearby, they will be able to focus more on their jobs instead of stressing about having to drive across town to pick up their dry cleaning.
When looking at commercial real estate in Phoenix, you need not look any further than the Menlo Group. Our experienced team understands the ins and outs of finding the perfect location for your business. We know how to help you determine your business needs so that you, your employees, and your customers/clients will love where you are. You know what they say…it’s all about Location, Location, Location!