A good commercial real estate agent isn’t hard to find if you do your research. However, maybe you’re not sure how one can help you if you’re selling a property. Maybe you want to lease and or, buy another office. Your company may be in a growth spurt and you need to do all of these. A Menlo commercial real estate agent can help you in each of these processes. Below is a comprehensive list of what you can expect from us.
- Lease and purchase agreements
- Renegotiating of lease terms
- Buying vs. leasing analysis
- Lease renewals
- Site selection
- Office relocations (lease and purchases)
- New start-ups
- Exceptional negotiations skills
- Needs assessments
- Targeted and customized marketing for each property
- Relationship-building with prospective buyers
- Expert negotiations
- Extensive market and product knowledge
- Closing details with quick efficiency
- Financial evaluations
- Setting prices
- Studying comparables
- Spotting obstacles
- Working with the seller’s legal counsel
Menlo’s buyer and seller representation shouldn’t be confused with undisclosed dual agency. You may have heard of such instances in the industry. This is when a commercial real estate agent working for one firm represents both sides of the contract agreement without the client’s consent.
How a Menlo commercial real estate agent raises the standards in the marketplace:
- They advise on the best facilities and offices that support dental, medical, manufacturing, micro-technology, biotechnology, aerospace and logistics industries.
- They communicate directly and honestly.
- They note careful attention to details.
- They act with integrity.
- They work for you and your best interests.
- They treat your property like our own.
- They consider you part of our team.
You’ll find an experienced commercial real estate agent at Menlo. They can assist you on both buyer and seller representation. Contact us with any questions you may have about these services. We look forward to working with you!